Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Traffic

So we're signed up for an Ornaments & Embellishments course through Nicoles Classes. They're a great place to go to learn more about Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Photography. This will be the third Illustrator class I've taken with them and I have loved them all! Every video lecture I've watched has had at least one "Ah ha!" moment that shows me a new trick for my designing arsenal.

Anyway, I was practicing making symmetrical objects and designing to a grid as part of this week's homework. I'm not entirely sure what I will do with all these traffic themed elements, but I'm sure they'll come in handy some day.



It's a 1024x1024 design, so you could still use it as a background on an iPad I guess. As always, feel free to suggest project ideas for Natalie and I to work on!



No comments:

Post a Comment