Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Math

Sorry I've been absent for so long. I'm still doing lots of designs, but I don't find a lot of time to turn them into blog posts. Here's a few of the things I've done for work recently:





















My real job is as a supervisor for a couple of math tutoring centers at the local university. Being a math tutor can be a lot of fun because sooooo many people struggle with that subject. I don't know how many students I've met with who said this was the only class standing between them and graduation (tears are frequently involved). But don't we all have at least one class that feels un-passable like that?? It's really good to be able to tell those worried students that there IS something we can do to make it a little bit easier.

This week is National Tutor Week, so I made a little sign to post around our centers to thank the tutors for all that they do!

































I've also started to make a few review cards for different Algebra and Trigonometry concepts. They're 5.5" by 8.5" double-sided cards. Let me know if you'd like a copy or if there's another math topic that's giving you a hard time.


3 comments:

  1. Wow. Where were these when I needed them???

    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you have these on a file that I can print them out with. Thanks.
    kroot@chathamcharter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete